Dr Patti C. Wooten Swanson Ph.D.
9335 Hazard Way, Suite 201
San Diego, CA 92123
SpecialtyFamily Resource Management, Nutrition and Health, Food Safety, Adult Education
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Human Nutrition, Food Safety, and Human Health and Well-Being
- Protect Food From Contamination By Pathogenic Microorganisms, Parasites, and Naturally Occurring Toxins
- Healthy Lifestyle
- Nutrition Education and Behavior
- Families, Youth, and Communities
- Individual and Family Resource Management
- Human Development and Family Well-Being
- Youth Development
- Urban Agriculture/Local and Regional Food Systems
- Financial Caregiving Series 1: Introduction to Financial...
- Financial Caregiving Series 2: Communicating with Your...
- Financial Caregiving Series 3: Getting Organized: Bill...
- Financial Caregiving Series 4: Understanding Long-Term Care
- Financial Caregiving Series 5: Planning and Paying for...
- Financial Caregiving Series 6: Estate Planning
- Financial Caregiving Series 7: Financial Fraud and Abuse
- Money Talks Series: Privacy, Please! (Teen Guide)
- Money Talks Series: Savings Account Strategies (Teen Guide)
- Money Talks Series: Taking Charge of Your Own Checking...
- Money Talks Series: The E-Banking Experience (Teen Guide)
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Money Talks - Chair
- Aging Californians in Rural and Urban Settings - Member
- Building Food Security - Member
- Food Safety - Member
- Health Promotion & Disease Prevention - Member